Michigan Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers Union
A Tradition of Excellence Spanning Three Centuries

  • Working Outside Your Home Fund Area?
    Updated On: Mar 25, 2014


    If you are working outside of the BAC Local 2 jurisdiction area where you have traditionally worked and paid into your Health and Welfare as well as Pension, you must sign a RECIPROCITY FORM to have your Health and Pension benefits sent back to your home fringe benefit funds.  
    You must sign a Reciprocity Form for each area you work.

    Failure to have your benefits sent back to your home local 
    may result in forfeiture of your benefits. 

    If you have any questions please contact Local 2's office at (586)754-0888.

  • IMI Detroit Training Center Schedule

    Register Here

    Contact Elected Officials!
    Follow Us!
    Facebook icon
    Member Login


    Not registered yet?
    Click Here to sign-up

    Forgot Your Login?
    Important Links
    International Union of Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers
    IMI National training center
    BAC International Pension
  • Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers Union Local 2 of Michigan

    Copyright © 2018.
    All Rights Reserved.

    Powered By UnionActive

  • Top of Page image